5 reasons to upgrade to FlexScreen
FlexScreen was created to take the 100-year-old technology of the window screen and upgrade it to fit a modern lifestyle. FlexScreen aims to make window installation easier for customers while providing a high-quality, custom product. Before installing, you only need the free measuring tool we offer with every order. It's that simple.
Here are the top five other reasons you need a FlexScreen!
1. Custom made - Windows come in all different shapes, sizes, and styles, and FlexScreen is compatible with all types. Every FlexScreen is made to the exact measurements you send to us to ensure a perfect fit.
2. Effortless installation and removal - Installing a FlexScreen is simple and does not require hardware but will come with a FlexFit Retention Bumper if you want a tighter fit. Effortless removal of FlexScreen allows you to clean your windows and screens easily.
3. Nearly indestructible - A FlexScreen frame is extremely strong and made with exterior grade PVC coated spring steel so that it is rust and scratch resistance. FlexScreen is made to flex, bend, and twist without breaking.
4. Six mesh options to fit your lifestyle - Not all windows are the same, so we make sure to have six different mesh options to fit your need.
Standard: This is our most common and cost-effective product that protects your house from bugs and other pests.
FlexView: Provides increased visibility while still blocking bugs and pests.
FlexView Clean: This combines the enhanced visibility of FlexView with a hydrophobic water-repelling coating that whisks water away.
FlexView Small Insect: Keep out no-see-ums, gnats, and other small insects
FlexView Tuff: The ultimate pet and tear-resistant screen mesh.
FlexView Solar: Made for sunny high-heat regions by blocking 70% of the sun's rays, keeping your home cooler, and preventing fading of your floors, carpets, and furniture.
5. Lifetime warranty - We know accidents happen, and we stand behind our product and provide a limited lifetime warranty on FlexScreen no matter what happens.
For more information, visit flexscreenretail.com!
Leave a comment